Looking for a brighter future? Come work with us! At B&M Contractors, Inc. we offer a rewarding career as an Electrician. You will be able to work with a company who wants you to succeed while putting your skills to work. We are focused on delivering a wide array of electrical construction projects and maintenance services. We’re there for our customers when needed with the right talent, the right tools, and the right ethic.
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training, career growth opportunities and competitive benefits up to and including:
- Medical insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday pay
Do you hold the keys to success and who meet the requirements? If so, apply today!
The Keys to Success:
- Takes pride in completing work safely, efficiently and accurately
- Enjoys trouble shooting to quickly resolve various problems for customers
- Have the ability and desire to travel throughout the designated region
- Honest and accountable
- Can work independently
- Likes to lead and mentor
- 5-10 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical
- Ability to follow NEC electrical code to install and repair electrical systems
- Read and understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screening, driving record and criminal background check.
B&M Contractors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.